Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Outsourced

I sit and think of what I've become, my heart has been outsourced
I cant help but notice that life is more dull, perhaps its just my mind filled with remorse.
When things were good, they were grand there was no worry in the world. But when things turned bad the turned for the worse and my life became a living hell.
I sit and think about the strife I've caused and the burdens that I hold
No more memories to remember or pain to feel or horrible stories to be told.
They say Every life has its beginning and every story has its end, when this life is over and the story is done there will be an end in my sin.
The leaves turned brown and the flowers decayed, and the summer has faded away,
Fall has passed years ago and winter will be here to stay.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment