Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Don't pretend

I don't pretend to know what love is, but I know it when I see it. I don't pretend know how it feels but I know that i can sense it.
I hear stories of love from a variety of sources; elderly couples, young couples, odd couples, movies and shows, honestly too many to name. One quality that seems to play a huge role in the concept of love is the element of respect. It's like respect and love go hand in hand. Knowing and loving someone means that you know and respect their values (not necessarily agreeing with them). If you know and respect someone's values, then a relationship (platonic or romantic) can be great deal smoother and a lot happier. When a persons values aren't respected then a relationship is destined to fail eventually. Therefore if your having problems in your relationship, take the time out to strengthen that pillar of respect that way your relAtionships foundation can be a lot stronger and withstand a lot more!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment