Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Technology

I love technology. I'm intrigued with it in every kind of way. I love reading the updates on new gadgets coming out, and occasionally I indulge myself with a treat every now and then. Although I love technology, I could never replace it with the warmth and companionship of human interaction. In my opinion, there is nothing better than an intelligent in depth conversation of any particular subject. I love the idea of new view points of the world; I enjoy learning new things. I often ask people to teach me something about them or about the things that interest them, but most of the time people look at me like I'm weird. I think in order to capture my heart and keep my attention, a girl will have to capture my mind and expand my psych.


No comments:

Post a Comment